Skip to main content

Overheard @Terrane Italian Kitchen & Bar

Seated next to me...

Female 1 -"Yeah, he took me here for lunch last week."

Female 2-" And you said it went well. Are you gonna see him again?"

Female-1-  "You said he had bank. Girl, he ain't got bank. That muthafucka pulled out a velcro wallet. A purple velcro wallet. That tells me all I need to know."

Female 2- "But you said that after the meal when he got the bill he pulled out his card and gave it to the waiter and didn't even look at the bill. And this place aint cheap."

Female 1-   "He pulled out a purple velcro wallet. Uhhuh, nope, I can't. "

Female 2-   "You don't find his wallet attractive, and you base it on that?"

(Silence for about a minute)

Female 2-   "If I wasn't married, I'd be attached to him like velcro, okay?"




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Tequila Shots

There's a woman with a bottle and small plastic cups, offering free tequila shots to us passengers on the train. I declined. I don't know what's really in that bottle. It could be part urine for all I know.

Her and her thyroids

Female 1-  Girl, Kesha told me you're pregnant. You're skinny, You lost that baby already? You know this is your 4th time. Female 2-   I'm 5 months pregnant. I eat all the time. Dr said I got a thyroid problem. Female 1-   Girl, stop eating thyroids and eat some real food. That baby can't live off of thyroids!" (some ramdom male) - A thyroid is a gland in the neck. Female 1& 2- Who the f**k is you?   You gonna tell me what a thyroid is? (he didn't respond) they began cussing at him for getting in their conversation.